Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Inspirational Wednesday's!!



Hello out there! I thought I'd start sharing what's inspiring me each week! Cause it's that time of week when you need a bit honey to get you through the rest of the week, don't you think? Soooo I just picked up my copy of Dumbo Feather. Such a great mag if your not familiar with it check it out! They interview very inspiring and interesting folks and share their stories. I find it so inspiring to hear other people living their passions, their truth and being brave and courageous to follow what they believe in. Now this brings me to a very, very interesting interview with Brene' Brown. She talks about her amazing research into people doing just that! People who live fully and wholly and who let themselves live vulnerably and creatively. Check out this cool TED talk by Brene',  she will explain it so much better than me and I think you'll really dig it!
http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

No comments:

Post a Comment